Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday, June 7, 06


Dryer
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
Good morning everyone! I have been wanting to use my new clothesline for over a month now and just can't seem to get out there. Today, I made a new sign for my dryer. :0)

For the past 12 years I have been saving all the dirty laundry for one wash day but was getting too overwhelmed with it all lately. Now I do a load a day and it is so much easier!!



Clothes
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


Grace and Emily will be shocked when they get home from Vacation Bible School and see the hanging clothes out there. :0)


Clothesline
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I love to hang out my clothes. It is an enjoyable task. Then when taking them down, they smell so fresh and sunny!! I like your sign.