Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Tea and Castles


Castle
Originally uploaded by pwinn.



Yesterday, we got Dad and our house guest off to their seminar and set to work on some sewing. I'm in a bookmark exchange right now and tomorrow is the deadline to send them off. I'm working on a crosstitched one and of course I'm waiting until the last minute! Benjamin got out his castle blocks and added some jenga ones into the mix and built a very impressive castle! He much prefers this to sewing! ;0)

We have been listening to the new Pride and Prejudice CD and the music is soooo pretty. I decided to take a trip to Blockbuster and rent the movie. :~0 (As you can probably guess, my bookmark isn't finished yet..LOL)

It was lunch time by then, so I made some cucumber sandwiches, string cheese and crackers, blueberries, and lemonade. Everything was served on my recent yardsale silver finds.

Tea
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


The movie was wonderful! The scenery was beautiful and Jane was actually pretty in this one! I still like the 5 hour A&E version better but this one is definitely worth watching.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sounds like a perfect afternoon for tea! I love the soundtrack for that movie..and I agree with you on the A&E version...I like it better than the new P&P. Have a wonderful day..blessings...