Monday, March 13, 2006

Teapot


Teapot
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
My friend Gwen, sent me this yellow rose hankerchief for my birthday. She remembered yellow is my favorite color. I like to keep it on my kitchen table. I found the green apple candle holder in my summer decorations and since I had to put the air conditioner on yesterday I thought I would get some summer items out. Now, we did have company over for lunch, otherwise I would have suffered through it. The high temperature was 87!



DCP04846
Originally uploaded by pwinn.


We did some yardwork this weekend and I discovered my violets bloomed. They stayed green all winter and actually spread quite a bit.

I'm off to my piano lessons. I have practiced like crazy for 3 days and my fingers hurt! LOL

3 comments:

Patty said...

What a pretty hankie Gwen sent you. It sure did feel like summer this weekend but a bit chilly this morning.

Kelli said...

Hi Flora,
No, it isn't normal..but Texas has been having such a wierd winter. We are back to our regular March temperatures for now!

Kelli

Reviekat said...

Beautiful hankie! I love the color. :) It looks very pretty with your teapot sitting on it.