Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Flowers


columbine
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
I took some pictures of my blooming flowers this afternoon. The yellow columbine is my favorite. I also have a dark pink/light pink and dark blue/white variety that will hopefully blossom this summer.

I can't remember what the pink one is called. The leaves remind me of rosemary.

The rose is a climbing Joseph's coat. I planted it last summer and now it is about 6 feet tall!! The roses are all different...mixed shades of red, orange, yellow and pink.
Enjoy!



rosebuds
Originally uploaded by pwinn.




Pink
Originally uploaded by pwinn.




Lastly, some spinach and lettuce I have been growing since early January. Maybe I'll have enough for a small dinner salad soon. ;0)

spinach
Originally uploaded by pwinn.

1 comment:

Patty said...

it sure looks like spring is here in texas !