Saturday, February 04, 2006

Company for Lunch


Bread
Originally uploaded by pwinn.
We had some good friends over for lunch today. I made some potato soup and homemade bread. They stayed for a couple of hours which in my opinion is the best kind of visit. I don't enjoy the "eat and run" kind of company. I enjoyed catching up with them and watching a movie. They have a little girl who just turned 1. She is very cute and very well behaved. I'm not just saying this because they will see this later on tonight. :)
We are off to a warehouse sized used bookstore. I have a list of books I hope to find, but hopefully I'll find some treasures that aren't on my list too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Kelli,
What books did you find?
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Amanda said...

Okay, you must be speaking about another couple, but there is no way that our daughter is well behaved...